Monday, September 1, 2008

Smells like wet dog...

So today I decided it was time for Buddy's monthly bath. He really doesn't do anything to get dirty. The only time he is outside is to go to the bathroom or for a walk, but he still gets that stinky dog smell. So Adam and I gave him a bath. Let me tell you, it is hard to give a huge lab a bath in such a small bathroom.



He loves to jump out of the tub and shake water everywhere. But I wrapped him up in towels and dried him off. He is just too funny :)
I love this one!
And here is the mess he left in the bathroom. It took six big towels to dry him and dry my bathroom.
Now my whole house smells like wet dog. Yuck! Oh well at least Buddy is clean and hopefully the oatmeal shampoo helped his dry skin!

No comments: